What information does Elite County Cars collect about me?
You may choose to provide personal information to Elite County Cars, for example via our ‘Contact Us’ page, or other forms within our website. Personal information may typically comprise your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number.
How will the information be used by Elite County Cars?
Elite County Cars will only use your information to:
• Provide you with the information you have requested and to follow up on your enquiry once it has been fulfilled.
• For administration purposes (for example if you apply for a job with us).
• Send you information about ourselves and our products and services, but only where you have given us permission to do so.
When will Elite County Cars contact me?
We will contact you:
• In response to your request for information or your request to be contacted in relation to Elite County Cars services and marketing initiatives.
• To follow up business opportunities with you at a later date.
• For marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this.
How long will Elite County Cars keep my personal information?
We will keep your information only as long as is necessary to fulfil the request you make or administer any services you choose to receive. We may contact you periodically after this to keep in touch with you unless you tell us not to. No information will be kept for longer than is necessary.
Will Elite County Cars share my information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
Links to third party websites
From time to time we may update this policy so you may wish to check again in the future by visiting our website.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact:
Elite County Cars
18 Victoria Hill